Bendel Services provides customized consulting, coaching and webinars for all sectors including education, business, management, health care and non government organizations. We also offer individualized coaching in employment/career advancement (simulated interviews, resume writing, etc.) to employees and applicants in all sectors.
Almost all webinars offer a free eBook which includes information not covered in the webinar. In addition each participant receives a personalized certificate that can be included in his/her professional development portfolio.
Bendel provides expertise and experience in data-based program and service reviews.
Our services are offered in person or online and are designed to recognize that most leadership staff are restricted in their resources and budgets – including that most precious of resources – time.
We are committed, above all, to serving your individual needs with practical solutions and resources at a cost you can afford!
Companies who have used our services include:
- Algonquin College
- Apply to Education
- Ashbury College
- Association of Early Childhood Educators
- Canadian Science Publishing
- Council of Directors of Education of Ontario
- DirectBuy of Canada
- Dominican University College
- Federal Department of External Affairs and International Trade
- HealthPartners Canada
- Housing Authority for the District of Nunavut
- iLogic Inc.
- London Life of Canada
- McGill University (South Africa)
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Services Workers
- Ontario College of Teachers
- Ontario Ministry of Government & Consumer Services
- Ontario Principals’ Council
- Ontario Public Supervisory Officers’ Association
- Ontario Teachers’ Federation
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- Rainbow District School Board
- Renfrew County District School Board
- Shepherds of Good Hope (Ottawa)
- Synrevoice Technologies Inc.
- Upper Canada District School Board